Is it GAME OVER for the show "The Game"???

Derwin and Melanie will NOT be returning for the next season of the GAME!!




Melanie confirmed on her twitter account recently that she will NOT be returning for the next season of the popular BET show "The Game"....she recently tweeted "“Just wanted to let all my fans know that I will not be returning to The Game for season 6. It was an incredible run and I had lots of fun along the way. I am looking forward to my upcoming projects…the release of my book #OhBaby [today!], season 2 of @TiaTameraShow on @mystyle premiering in June, and my @ABCFamily movie coming out in December…more to come!” love u so much"

Pooch Hall "Derwin" also confirmed via his twitter that he will NOT be returning as well. 
It will be interesting (or uninteresting) to see just how well the show will do without the two leading characters.Personally it was game over for me last season...the show for some reason seemed to lose its flair but I wish them both luck in their future endeavors.