Clap! Clap! Clap!

As a veteran, many "rappers" should look up to Talib Kweli. He is a perfect example of what older rappers in the game should be doing. Let me get to my point. I'm sure many have their own opinions about rapper Cheif Keef whether you like him or not, he's not going anywhere anytime soon and for these older rappers to criticize his music instead of mentoring him, is beside me. Everyone was once young. Talib says on a recent interview
"Even if he's (Cheif Keef) gangbanging on records, I'd rather him gang bang on records than in the streets and if you gang bang on records, you're at some point going to have respect for music and you're going to grow out of that. Snoop Dogg used to gang bang on records, now he's Snoop Lion. If Chief Keef could get to Snoop's stage, his content will change, you'll see him grow up." (http://www.sohh.com/2013/04/talib_kweli_rallies_behind_chief_keef_id.html)
All I'm saying is it doesn't matter what genre your music is, give credit where its due. Cheif Keef made the best of his situation. Kudos to Talib for sticking up for the youth. #BouJee Approved!